Where: Modena + remote Experience level: 2+ years Job Type: Full time
Who we are looking for
As a team of passionate professionals, we are looking for a new member to share our journey with.
If you are a highly motivated, ambitious and talented Business Consultant, this could be a great opportunity for you. We are looking for creative and dynamic people to join our experienced team.
Who we are
NiEW is an award-winning Boutique Advisory firm focused on digital driven innovation of products and services.
We are a group of passionate and creative minds who share a mission: achieve excellence in everything we do aimed at generating value for our Clients. We think big and never settle for the slightest effort, because we believe that this is the way to achieve extraordinary results.
Our goal is to trigger business evolution by co-designing and driving human-centred strategies encouraging entrepreneurial attitude and digital mindset.
We help government agencies, traditional businesses and up-and-coming start-up to succeed in their competitive markets through a tailored consultancy, supporting the entire innovation path.
Who you are
Main Area of Activities:
- Analysis and evaluation of business processes;
- Support client in the development of new products and services
- Business risk and opportunity assessment;
- Competitor and target market analysis (mainly qualitative);
- Consulting on project management and change processes;
- Business growth and diversification planning;
- Improvement of customer experience and customer retention.
Required background and technical skills:
- 2+ Years in a managerial or consulting context.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including excellent presentation skills and storytelling;
- Strong goal orientation which requires solid organizational skills: your agenda is properly balanced so that you never miss a deadline.
- Ability to communicate design ideas using visualization tools;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Google Suite (Drive, Slides, Sheets, etc.).
Other skills and required characteristics:
- Education: Master Degree in Business, Economics, Management Engineering or equivalent;
- Background in Business Fundamentals and Digital Transformation;
- Business Design knowledge is a plus;
- Languages: English (B2).
Good command of the business English language (both written and spoken);
- Ability to work in a team, strong attitude to collaborative problem solving, self-learning abilities, entrepreneurial at heart, passion for emerging technologies and willing to deep dive into the discipline, strong attention for detail;
- Willingness to deliver value facing the Client.
- Available to business trips.
What we propose
- Full time contract;
- Compensation in line with organizational role and individual competences and experience;
- Clear and defined career path based on stage&gate-alike evaluation, including fast-lane progression;
- Opportunity to work on globally-reaching projects for industry-leading clients;
- Possibility to be engaged in temporary work projects at our soon-to-be-active new location in the Middle East;
- Personalized training about the most innovative technologies;
- Opportunity to fully release your potential growing in a dynamic and collaborative team, where creativity and innovation intersect, linking design, business and technology to achieve results you will be proud of.
- Possibility to attend the most important international Exhibitions;
- Customized laptop and tools.