Where: Modena + remote Experience level: 1 – 2 years Job Type: Full time
Who we are looking for
As a team of passionate professionals, we are looking for a new member to share our journey with.
Are you an organized person with a strong digital mindset and did you already had experience in strategic design contexts?
Are you looking for new challenges and are you willing to work in different contexts, providing true value to the Client? If yes, then you could be the right person to join our team!
Who we are
NiEW is an award-winning Boutique Advisory firm focused on digital driven innovation of products and services.
We are a group of passionate and creative minds who share a mission: achieve excellence in everything we do aimed at generating value for our Clients. We think big and never settle for the slightest effort, because we believe that this is the way to achieve extraordinary results.
Our goal is to trigger business evolution by co-designing and driving human-centred strategies encouraging entrepreneurial attitude and digital mindset.
We help government agencies, traditional businesses and up-and-coming start-up to succeed in their competitive markets through a tailored consultancy, supporting the entire innovation path.
Who you are
Main Area of Activities:
- Develop and execute user/market/technology research plans through qualitative (and sometimes quantitative) field and desk methodologies involving end users, stakeholders and subject matter experts;
- Re-frame incoming challenges to identify opportunities by analyzing complex systems;
- Communicate new visions and opportunities to diverse audiences (clients, executives, startup and investors) in a creative and inspiring way;
- Develop full end-to-end service experience strategies pivoting on distintive value propositions;
- Organize and facilitate creative workshops with different target audience (even remotely);
- Developing, prototyping and validating service concepts in collaboration with product and technical teams.
Required background and technical skills:
- Technical competencies: practiced expertise in service design and/or business design, that includes applied knowledge of system thinking, lean startup and/or design thinking;
- Experience in facilitating different types of workshops applying service design, design thinking or business design methodologies (customer journey mapping, empathy maps, service blueprints, business modeling, value proposition etc…);
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including excellent presentation skills and storytelling;
- Ability to communicate design ideas through visualization tools;
- Good knowledge of various visualization/prototyping tools (Figma, Miro, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, PPT);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Google Suite (Drive, Slides, Sheets, etc.).
Other skills and required characteristics:
- Education: Master’s degree or PhD in Industrial and Product Design, Product Service Design or Business Administration;
- Languages: English (B2). Good command of the business English language (both written and spoken);
- Personal skills: ability to work in a team, strong attitude to collaborative problem solving, self-learning abilities, entrepreneurial at heart, passion for emerging technologies and willing to deep dive into the discipline, strong attention for detail;
- Working experience in a startup environment or an entrepreneurial business is a plus
- Travel: available to business trips.
What we propose
- Full time contract;
- Compensation in line with organizational role and individual competences and experience;
- Fast and deserved professional growing;
- Personalized training about the most innovative technologies;
- Opportunity to work on globally-reaching projects for industry-leading clients;
- Possibility to be engaged in temporary work projects at our soon-to-be-active new location in the Middle East;
- Opportunity to fully release your potential growing in a dynamic and collaborative team, where creativity and innovation intersect, linking design, business and technology to achieve results you will be proud of.
- Possibility to attend the most important international Exhibitions;
- Customized laptop and tools;